Contents of this Article
- Instant Knockout
- What Is Instant Knockout?
- Instant Knockout Review
- Instant Knockout Ingredients
- Benefits of Instant Knockout
- How to Take Instant Knockout
- Are There Any Precautions?
- Where to Buy Instant Knockout
- Frequently Asked Questions About Instant Knockout
- Final Verdict
- Excellent appetite suppressor
- Great dosage of ingredients
- Research backed formula
- Website explains ingredients
- Natural ingredients
- No artificial sweetening
- Not a proprietary blend
- Premium Price
- Caffeine content is high
- Only available on their site
What Is Instant Knockout?
Instant Knockout is a fat burning supplement that we’ve ranked #1 on our best fat burners for men list. It’s marketed for everyone from professional athletes to the average Joe.
With its range of natural ingredients, it provides a sucker punch to your fat cells to help your body mobilize its stored triglyceride before burning it off and utilizing it as fuel for your daily activities.
Is Instant Knockout Only for Men?
Instant Knockout was specifically designed to benefit men and women!
If you’re a woman looking to lose weight we recommend reading the above guide. It’ll give you some great insight into weight loss and using Instant Knockout in your daily routine.
Instant Knockout Review
Instant Knockout is a fairly run-of-the-mill fat burner supplement (not a bad thing) in the bigger picture of what is available on the market these days, but it does feature an intelligent formulation with purely natural ingredients.
A daily serving of Instant Knockout racks up a 350mg dose of caffeine anhydrous, and while this is going to be quite high if you add coffee on top, this will be spread throughout the day.
What’s more, 500mg of Green Tea Extract is a fairly reasonable dose spread throughout the day.
If you are eating a poor diet and not exercising intensely or frequently then you shouldn’t expect much in the way of fat loss results from this supplement.
On the other hand, as a supplement to quality nutrition and a solid workout plan we definitely think that Instant Knockout will prove to be a more than worthy opponent to your fat stores, so you should be quite pleased with the results.
When taking a capsule you’ll probably notice a rise in your body temperature, so this is the thermogenic properties hard at work!
Is it Worth the Money?
Absolutely (especially with their bundled deals), but it will all be for nothing if your diet and training aren’t where they should be, so get them in order first and then consider adding a fat burning supplement to your regimen.
We really like the formulation of this product and the doses that the ingredients are provided in, so yes, it is worth the money.
Instant Knockout Ingredients
Instant Knockout contains the following ingredients:
- Green Tea Extract
- Highly researched and very popular nutrient when it comes to weight loss. Full of catechins.
- Sometimes referred to as a superfood, green tea is known to have many benefits.
- Cayenne Pepper
- Fear not! You won’t be burned by this ingredient.
Known to increase metabolic rates, which allows your body to burn more calories, and in turn fat.
- Because they raise your body temperature, some spicy foods like hot peppers can boost your metabolism. Only a very small amount is used in this product, so don’t worry too much about the spicy part!
- Fear not! You won’t be burned by this ingredient.
- Taken from the roots of Konjac plants, that contain high amounts of dietary fibers, it is suggested to curb appetite.
- The way it works is by absorbing liquid, which makes you feel full and less likely to snack/cheat during the day.
- Caffeine Anhydrous
- What this does is quicken your metabolism and heightens your body’s ability to break down stored fat and use it as energy.
- Caffeine anhydrous is the purest and effective form of caffeine. It is used in this product to enhance the effects of green tea and cayenne pepper.
- Vitamin B6
- Added to Instant Knockout in its natural form of pyridoxine.
- Vitamin B12
- All B Vitamins aid your body in turning carbs into glucose, which is then burned by your body for energy.
- This product contains a small amount of chromium.
- Thermogenesis is restricted when insulin is limited and blood sugars are high.
- Zinc is helpful in maintaining healthy testosterone levels in your body.
- Piperine is suggested to make nutrients more bio-available, which in turn allows your body to absorb and use them more effectively.
- Green Coffee Bean
- These are coffee beans BEFORE they are roasted. This makes them high in chlorogenic acids, which can limit the rate at which your body absorbs fat from foods.
Benefits of Instant Knockout
Burn calories, lose weight
The benefits of Instant Knockout come from its calculated ingredient formula that we examined above.
Let us take a deeper look into the best fat burning ingredients featured and how they work:
- Green Tea and Green Coffee Bean are well known thermogenic agents, which basically means that they cause your body to generate heat by burning more calories.
- Glucomannan is a potent soluble fiber which will help your body to rid itself of unwanted toxins in your digestive tract, and it also helps to reduce bloating by improving the regularity of your bowel movements.
- Chromium is a glucose disposal agent or GDA which helps your body to more efficiently handle carbohydrates. GDA supplements like this improve your insulin sensitivity so that your body is more likely to shuttle nutrients to your muscles rather than storing them in your fat cells.
- Zinc is also a great addition to Instant Knockout as it plays an instrumental role in the production of testosterone, which is essential in body men and women for enhancing fat burning and improving your recovery from exercise. Testosterone is also responsible for building muscle, and having more muscle means your body needs to burn more calories to maintain it, which in turn will result in faster weight loss.
If you aren’t already, we’d definitely suggest incorporating a weight lifting regiment to your routine. It will vastly boost your weight loss goals. Not only does it increase muscle, but the act of lifting weights is a very good way of burning a high amount of extra calories.
It Works for Professional Fighters!
Not convinced yet?
Instant Knockout has become a huge hit among professional fighters. From cutting down fat in time for weigh-ins to staying lean all year round for their training, pro fighters have chosen IK as their go-to fat burning and energy product.
This comes as no surprise. Instant Knockout, as its name suggests was designed for this level of activity. While it works for the average joe as well, it speaks volumes about the product if it is being used by pro athletes in such a hardcore sport as Mixed-Martial Arts
Diego Sanchez (@) and John Dodson (@) are both professional MMA fighters who have bouts coming up soon and have been taking Instant Knockout during their entire training period. Their focus was on cutting fat and staying energized. IK was able to provide them with the help they needed to meet their fighting weight and step into the ring feeling ready to go.
The weight started coming off so fast, and one month in, I was already down to 170 pounds,” Sanchez said. “I was basically as lean as I am going into a fight at 155. So I’m like, ‘Alright, I’m not even in the gym, and I’m able to get this lean right now – 145 is realistic now. – Diego Sanchez, Pro MMA
How to Take Instant Knockout
As per the manufacturer’s recommendations, you are to take Instant Knockout in the following manner:
- One capsule first thing in the morning
- One capsule before lunch
- One capsule in the afternoon
- One capsule before dinner
Taking it in this way will ensure that it is being dosed evenly through the day so as to prolong the fat-burning effects, and using it between meals will only serve to enhance this further.
We’d also suggest taking a week off after every 4 weeks of use. This will help you avoid a tolerance build-up, and also give your body a break.
Note: Speak with your doctor before taking this product and always follow the manufacturer’s instructions on the label.
Are There Any Precautions?
Instant Knockout does contain caffeine so if you are particularly sensitive to stimulants then you might want to start with a lower dose to assess your tolerance.
What’s more, it would be advisable to take periodic breaks and discontinue use every month or two so that your body remains sensitive to the ingredients and you do not develop a tolerance.
As we suggest with all supplements, do not take any without consulting with your doctor first.
Where to Buy Instant Knockout
Currently Instant Knockout is only available to buy through their official website. Which isn’t a bad thing since they offer a good price and ship worldwide. I’m sure in the future they’ll make it available for sale on sites such as Alpha XR and bodybuilding.com, but for now, you can get it for $59 at the link below.
- 1 month supply – 1 Box
- 2 month supply – 2 Boxes + FREE Delivery (USA & UK)
- 3 month supply – 3 Boxes + 1 FREE Box + FREE Delivery (Worldwide*) + Free T-Shirt + 90 DAY GUARANTEE
Available Flavors and Serving Sizes
Instant Knockout comes in pill form and is therefore not available in any flavors.
Each bottle contains 120 capsules, which is designed to provide a one month supply.
What’s more, there are discounts and special offers available when you purchase multiple bottles.
Frequently Asked Questions About Instant Knockout
Does Instant Knockout work?
As with any weight loss supplement, it’s only going to work if you do. Losing weight comes down to your dedication to your diet, exercise, and habits. So if you’re a couch potato that does nothing all day, no Instant knockout will not work for you; it is not a magic pill that will burn the fat for you.
However, if you’re active, eat healthily, hit the gym weekly and track your fitness goals and calories, then YES, Instant Knockout will definitely aid you in losing weight.
It was designed to do just that, aid you in your goals, not achieve them for you.
If taken properly and supplemented with a proper weight loss routine, then you can expect solid results from this great product.
Here are a couple of testimonials for you to check out:
Is Instant Knockout safe?
IK is comprised of mostly herbal ingredients, with no detrimental chemical additions or other additives that aren’t necessary for weight loss, so there are no obvious risks assuming you take all the precautions that are necessary (reading the label, speaking with your doctor, staying active, eating healthy).
If have any pre-existing medical issues or taking any medication then you need to especially speak with your doctor before taking this product.
We recommend talking to your doctor before using any dietary supplements mentioned on this site.
Every person is different and can react differently to supplements. That is why we insist that you speak with a medical professional first. They’ll be able to determine whether or not it’s a good idea for you to personally take a weight loss supplement such as Instant Knockout.
Do I need to use Instant Knockout to lose weight?
Of course not. As I said above, losing weight comes down to your diet and activity level, along with burning daily calories. It can be a big help though if utilized properly. It’s a terrific product that was manufactured for people who need the extra push in their routine to help them shed those extra stubborn pounds.
All in all, we like the product a lot and would definitely recommend it to any of you who are in the market for an effective thermogenic and fat burning supplement that will actually deliver on its promises.
What’s more, there aren’t any unnecessary low-quality filler ingredients, so everything from the formulation to the doses and the dosage protocol are very well thought out and should definitely give you the results you’re looking for.
About the Author
Rick Grimes is the administrator and editor on top10supps.com. He is a former D1 athlete, and a current fitness nut with over 10+ years in the health and fitness industry. After getting his bachelors degree he became devoted to contributing accurate, concise and research-based information to the bodybuilding industry. When he’s not researching supps, you can find him on Twitter & Quora giving back to the community. Feel free to contact Rick with any questions.